Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about Campus Village apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- DO THE APARTMENTS COME FULLY FURNISHED?
- The apartments are fully equipped with leather furniture in the living room, and stylish bedroom furniture including a bed, dresser, desk and chair. The appliances are also covered! The apartment includes a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and private washer and dryer.
- DO YOU ALLOW PETS?
- No pets are allowed at Campus Village.
- How are roommates matched?
When filling out the application you will also be required to fill out a roommate matching card. If you have roommates you would like to live with you can list them under roommates requested. Otherwise, we use the matching cards to find the best fit for you.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- I AM OVER 21, DO I NEED A GUARANTOR?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one and a half (1.5) month's rent.
- IS THERE TRANSPORTATION TO CAMPUS?
- Yes! Campus Village provides excellent transportation to and from campus, via the CATA buses. There is a Bus stop located in front of the leasing office for your convenience. The best part is your bus pass is provided for FREE!
- WHAT DOES AN INDIVIDUAL LEASE MEAN?
- An individual lease means you are only responsible for your rent and bedroom, with a shared responsibility of the common area. So if a roommate transfers to a different unit or moves out, you don’t have to worry about a thing! Your rent will not go up and you will have no liability for the other person!
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T HAVE A ROOMMATE?
- We have a roommate matching card where you can list information about yourself and what type of roommate you are searching for. The card asks a variety of questions such as sleep and study habits, music tastes and how often you have guests, how often you clean, etc.
- WHAT UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED IN MY RENT?
Trash and Internet/Cable are paid by Campus Village. Electricity, heat and water is to paid by the resident(s).
- WHERE CAN I GO TO APPLY OR LEASE?
- As we are open 7 days a week for your convenience, it's as easy as stopping by and speaking with one of our associates or visiting our website and clicking the link to LEASE ONLINE.
- WILL YOU SEND ME A BILL EACH MONTH FOR RENT?
- We do not send out billings each month for rent. All residents have the ability to create an online, secure account through resident portal. Residents also have the ability to set up a re-occurring payment through their resident portal. Please contact the office if you have questions on your online account, or how to create a profile.